Our Badger photography hide is located on the edge of a badger sett housing a clan of 6 Individuals plus any cubs which may have been born. This is a great opportunity to build up a stunning portfolio of these magnificent British mammals.
Situated on a the edge of an ancient oak wood the sett boasts some fantastic close up views and photographic opportunities of some of the UK’s most beautiful mammals. This sett has been built in a small tree line and open ground giving good late evening light, accompanied with a natural backdrop that allows the photographer to obtain some stunning images.
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. The hide is situated on a working farm, near a pond, and at times may have horses in the paddock, The field maybe wet and muddy so please wear appropriate footwear.
2. Please close any gates or doors
3. Photography is only permitted from inside one of our hides. Please make sure that you enter and leave the hide quickly and quietly in order to respect and protect the wildlife.
4. FULL PAYMENT is required upon booking, this is non refundable, however, if you have unforeseen circumstances this will be transferable to a later date.
5. Meeting times are specific, if you are later than 30mins your session maybe lost.
We will meet at a pre-arranged time at: The Nags Head Pub, Rugeley Road, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 9HA
Max 3 participants